If you are thinking about resuming face to face meetings in 2021, the NRC would be delighted to host you.
The venue is already looking busy in January and February, with limited dates available. It also looks like the summer will be busy. There is more space available in other months, but please do speak to the NRC team today to outline your requirements. We can accept provisional bookings.*
Remember that the NRC has safe layouts and hygiene protocols to ensure you, your team and your clients can have a happy, stress free meeting:
Meeting, Event and Training Space
- Contactless sign in
- Hand sanitising stations and guidance throughout the NRC
- All areas configured for social distancing
- Protective desktop screens available
- Increased cleaning protocols
- Closed lid wastage
- New COVID-19 communication/conduct protocol provided before each event
- Trace information exchanged
- Social distancing, handwashing and sanitising signage in place
- PPE supply
Catering and Drinks
- New personal food menu with meals served individually
- Single use Vegware cups, cutlery and plates – compostable and responsibly sourced
- Enveloped and single use tea, coffee and sundries
- Cleaning stations at all coffee and catering areas
- Closed lid wastage
- Each clinical bay is sanitised before and after each use
- PPE and IPC signage in place
- Social distancing markings
- Hand wash stations with soap, paper towels, hand cleaning signage and closed lid wastage
- Slit lamp guards
Across the NRC:
- The team has carried out a thorough risk assessment.
- All staff have completed infection prevention and control (IPC) training, including the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- PPE will be provided for visitors who have booked meetings.
- Hand sanitising stations throughout the centre.
- Communal areas have been adapted to adhere to social distancing. Perspex screens have been fitted in areas where necessary.
You can be confident that the NRC is a safe place for your events and training. Contact the NRC team: email@example.com
*Provisional bookings subject to terms and conditions.