This week sees a new set of theory exams hosted at the NRC. As in previous sessions, the whole third floor is available for theory sessions, ensuring there is plenty of space for social distancing as you’ll see from the image below. Sessions this week cover a range of examination topics, with up to 80 students for each one:
- Theory of general optics/theory of ophthalmic lenses
- Theory of ophthalmic dispensing/Advanced theory in ophthalmic lenses
- Abnormal ocular conditions/standards of practice
- Ocular anatomy
- The assessment and management of refractive errors
- Low vision in ophthalmic dispensing
- Visual optics
- Basic principles of contact lens wear
- Contact lens practice
Attending for exams and want to know what precautions we have in place? Find out more about how we are keeping students and examiners safe here.
Read about last week’s ABDO practical exams here.
Will you be taking your exams at the NRC?
- Get the latest NRC exams advice here.
- The Association of British Dispensing Opticians examinations news and updates can be found here.
- Find out how you can book the NRC for eLearning and to film video demos here.